Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ms. Candice Hale Student Teaches in the Art Department this Semester

The Art Department is pleased to welcome Ms. Candice Hale on board this semester as she fulfills her student teaching requirement for Malone University.  Ms. Hale currently is working with senior high art students.  She'll switch to the elementary and junior high art classes in mid-October.   I asked her to introduce herself to the Lake Center Christian School community through this blog.

Ms. Hale and Advanced Art Student discuss reduction print process

"Hello students and parents!  While I have met the students already, I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to you.  My name is Ms. Hale, and I am a senior at Malone University studying Art Education.  Student teaching at LCCS is my final step of completing my degree and having a classroom of my own.  I am a showing artist, having been in five shows this last year, including a large solo exhibit at Malone University.  My medium of choice is watercolor, but I am experienced in all the various mediums.  I enjoy painting portraits of my family and still life’s of flowers the most.  I am grateful for the opportunity to work with the students at LCCS and excited to see what I can teach them, but I am more excited to see what I can learn from them!"




No comments:

Post a Comment