Friday, January 6, 2012

All wrapped up!

Andrew10214, 11th Grade



Brittany5262, 10th Grade


Michaela1229, 11th Grade


Christmas break was a blink, and now we're back  for spring semester.  New rosters, new lesson plans, new supplies.  Before I totally lose sight of last semester, though, I wanted to share our last Advanced Art project of the grading period entitled, "All wrapped up."  Some of the best ideas for my lessons come from visiting student art shows.  I saw this one down at Cedarville College during an ACSI Art Festival, and it inspired my imagination.  For these students, it constituted their first water color self-portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am sorry to contact you this way, but I couldn't find any contact information on your blog. I just came across your blog and wanted to invite you to connect your blog to our Blog Party for middle and high school bloggers so that we connect to each other and share! We would love to have you! To join, simply go to http://secondarysolutionsblog.com/2011/12/middle-and-high-school-new-year-blog-party-please-link-up-and-share/.

    We hope you'll join us there!
    Kristen,
    Secondary Solutions

    ReplyDelete